Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was nice, but Christmas Eve really felt like Christmas to me.  Travis came home with me for the first part of my Christmas break.  We made it home a day later due to a snow storm in Nebraska! We got the wedding planning started, a date chosen.  Then on Sunday we headed to Phillipsburg to my brother and sister-in-law's for the Billings Christmas.  

Travis had to work Sunday evening, so he was able to just be there for lunch and a few gifts.  It was nice to have him there with my family, especially after the engagement.  Everyone wanted to see the ring and hear about it.  He had to leave to go back to Wichita to work just after noon.

On Monday I had Christmas with my parents and enjoyed a wonderful morning with them.  I then drove down to Clay Center for Christmas where Travis met me (he drove back up after his shift).  We went to church at his family Church then we celebrated Christmas with his extended family at his Grandmothers house.  

On Christmas morning, I celebrated with his parents and siblings and him before heading back to Wichita to work that evening.  Christmas was wonderful and I'm glad we were able to see each others families and each other, despite our work schedules.  


Christmas Eve 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment